Thursday, June 20, 2013

Hotel Review of TBA Dependances I in Netherlands

TBA Dependances I
TBA Dependances I

Address : TBA Dependances I, Maastricht, Netherlands

Rating : 8.5
Exceptional




This night we will review about TBA Dependances I. TBA Dependances I in Netherlands provide best facilities with reasonable price. When you visit Netherlands we suggest you to stay in TBA Dependances I.

TBA Dependances I This apartment is located a 12-minute walk from MECC Conventione Center. TBA Dependances I offers free Wi-Fi and free private parking.The contemporary decorated apartment features a seating area, TV and desk. The bathroom is fitted with a shower.You can prepare meals in the shared kitchen which is fitted with a stove, microwave and dining table. There are restaurants within 500 metres.Maastricht Randwyck Train Station and Academic Hospital Maastrich are 1 km from TBA Dependances I. Valkenburg is 15 minutes by car.


Click Image Above to Reserve a Room

Facilities in TBA Dependances I



Click Image Above to Reserve a Room


Click Image Above to Reserve a Room

No comments:

Post a Comment